Art. 1 – General Terms and Conditions
- Browsing in this area the user accesses yoganroll.com, accessible through the url: https://www.yoganroll.com. The browsing and transmission of a purchase order on the site imply the acceptance and approval of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself and indicated therein.
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sales apply to the sale of products that refer exclusively to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
Registered Office: Via Villa Florio 54 90138, Palermo
Vat Number: 06784650829
- The customer or user is required to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sales, before accessing the products provided by the site, as they are fully and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of the present General Terms and Conditions which yoganroll.com reserves the right to change unilaterally and with no prior notice.
Art. 2 – Object of the General Terms and Conditions of Sales
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, the forwarding and the acceptance of purchases of products on yoganroll.com. They do not however regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties present on the same site, through links banners or other hyperlinks, other than the seller.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest that the buyer checks their conditions of sales.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the Purchase Contract
- In order to conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill out the electronic format form and send it following the related instructions.
- The form contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sales, the images of each product and its related price, the means of payment that can be used, the method of delivery of the purchased products and the shipping and delivery costs. It also includes the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal and method and timing to return the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, the buyer will be asked to confirm that he/she has read the General Terms and Conditions of Sales including the information regarding the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the filled-out form by the buyer, after having verified the accuracy of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will have to pay the price of the product in the moment in which the forwarding of the order is concluded. This will happen after clicking on the “Confirm” button at the end of the purchase process.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller will take charge of the order for its processing and fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- In completing the subscription process, the user must follow the instructions on the website and correctly and truthfully provide his/her personal data.
- Once the registration is concluded, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email address provided. The confirmation must be noticed Una volta effettuata la registrazione, l’utente riceverà una mail di conferma nella email da lui fornita. The confirmation must be communicated within 14 days at the latest. After this period, in default of confirmation, yoganroll.com will be released from any commitment to the user.
- The confirmation will in any case exonerate yoganroll.com from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform yoganroll.com of any change in their data communicated at any time.
- If the user communicates incorrect or incomplete data and even in the case in which there is a dispute between the interested parties regarding payments made, yoganroll.com will have the right to not activate or to suspend the service until regulation of the related deficiencies.
- During the first request of activation of a profile by the user, yoganroll.com will assign him/her a username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user’s access to the Services and are the only system suitable to identify the user. The acts performed through this access will be attributed to him/her and will have binding effect towards him/her.
- The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep it with due care and diligence and not to transfer it to third parties even temporarily.
Art. 5 – Product Availability
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely approximate because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the confirmation of the order.
- Even after sending the confirmation e-mail of the order, partial or total unavailability of the goods may occur. In this case, the order will be rectified automatically with the removal of the unavailable products and the buyer will be immediately notified by e-mail.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, yoganroll.com will refund the paid amount within 14 days from the moment yoganroll.com became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products Offered
- yoganroll.com sells: Webinars and courses
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.yoganroll.com/per-te/
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
- The price of the products will be the one indicated on the website each time, unless there is an evident error.
- In case of error yoganroll.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the possibility to confirm the order at the correct price or its cancellation. In any case, yoganroll.com will not be obliged to supply the product or service at the lower price which was incorrectly listed.
- The website prices include VAT and shipping costs. Prices may vary at any time. The variations do not concern orders for which the order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products/services have been selected, they will be added to the cart. The user can then simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The order details may be changed prior to payment.
- Payment can be made via: PayPal
Art. 8 – Delivery
- yoganroll.com ships throughout Italy, excluding the Vatican City State and the Republic of San Marino.
- yoganroll.com makes its deliveries both at the address provided by the user and or at the pick-up points selected at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is generally made within 14 days, or, in case no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time limit at the time of selection of the delivery method and. In any case, it will be within the maximum time limit of 30 days from the date of the order confirmation.
- If the delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to a warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
- If you can’t be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask to be contacted again to arrange a new delivery date.
- If the delivery cannot take place due to causes not attributable to us after 30 days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
- As a result of termination, the amount will be refunded including delivery costs and excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a different delivery method than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be charged to the buyer.
- Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly indicated when placing the order.
Art. 9 – Transfer of Risk
- The risks related to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products shall be acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due for the products including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if such payment is made at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and trade compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect of the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the purchaser has concluded the contract as a consumer, that is, any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled out.
- In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the conformity of the products restored free of charge by repair or replacement, to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract regarding the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason within 14 days, pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period shall run from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can do so by accessing the “right of withdrawal” section on the yoganroll.com website by filing a form. You can also communicate it by registered mail A/R to the address: Via Villa Florio 54 90138, Palermo.
If you do not want to use the above means, you can also send an email, indicating the order number and username to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal by also sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not mandatory.
- The goods must be shipped back to: Via Villa Florio 54 90138, Palermo.
- The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts and complete with tax documentation attached. Subject to the right to verify compliance with the above, the website will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 14 days, including any shipping costs.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of yoganroll.com are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will provide the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 – Data Processing
Art. 14 – Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com and by regular mail to the following address: Via Villa Florio 54 90138, Palermo.
Art. 15 – Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
- These General Terms and Conditions of Sales are regulated by the Italian law and interpreted on the basis thereof, with the exception of any other overriding rule of the country in which the purchaser habitually resides. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sales are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes related to and/or consequential to the same are to be resolved by the Italian court exclusively. In the specific case in which the buyer is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of jurisdiction of Palermo.
Le presenti conditions are dated 08/04/2020.